Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Doooonnnn't say last day!

When Travis was little, he said "Doooonnnn't say first day" in the cutest voice, when he was going to start school. I can still hear him saying that if I am quiet and picture that day. The phrase stuck and it has been said many times, now being used in my little family, too. I even used it after my water broke with the twins..... don't say first day = I must do this, but I may not be ready for it. : ) The kids and I have added "Don't say last day."

My girls on their last day of 4th grade. HOW do I have 5th graders? Eeek! I can remember some of you, even conversations from 5th grade. I suppose that's why it seems so old to me. Anyway, here are my beauties, ready to be the big kids on campus next year.





Jackson's last day....








Each child was asked what they would like to be when they grow up. I held my breath, because you never know what will come out of Jack's mouth. His response was " A policeman superhero!"








Mrs. Lance



Mrs. Luyben











I love you, Jackson West. We all can't wait to watch you grow and become anything you want...even a superhero!

No comments:

Post a Comment