Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Joyful


"I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart!"
Remember this song? Taylor Grace lives this song! My children are charismatic, fun, animated and joyful.... but Taylor takes it to another level. She lives her life in song and dance and is just amazing. You can't teach this stuff, it is just part of her very being. What a blessing she is to our family, to all who know her!
I woke feeling content and joyful myself today. After dropping the kids at school, I came home to chores and paperwork.... and I could have easily gotten lost in thought and the tedious tasks, but after having Taylor and Makenzie dropped here (I watch them while my sister works on Mondays), my mood only got better. Grateful for a morning and afternoon spent feeling joyful with such joyful little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment