Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Namaste



I am worried. I am not worried. I am scared. I am not scared at all. I wish I could decide what the report will show. It is what it is.

My emotions about tomorrow are nothing less than bipolar. Worrying will not change anything. In fact, I think the news is going to be positive. Maybe not perfect, as we know there is something going on with her blood, but I think the report will show nothing horrible. I just truly think it will only be positive news!
And yet.... my heart is heavy and my mind is half racing/half numb.

1 comment:

  1. keep calm and carry on! you are one tough chick! you are both tough chicas! i LOVE this picture of her! i love her hair, her outfit and those fabulous earrings! smooch!

    ReplyDelete