Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This kid

This kid.....



dreams of growing up to be....


this kid...


...He's on his way, hockey aside.
Jackson is so much like my brother it catches me off-guard sometimes. My girls and Jack have the same distance in age as my brother and I do. I'm not sure if it is that commonality that makes for the similarities or just how I remember Travis as a kid, but they are definitely similar. Jackson is so silly and he is lovable, for sure, but he likes to decide when and how he'll give you attention or show you love. He is the life of the party but also needs his "alone time".... I tell the girls daily to avoid eye contact with Jackson when he needs his space. : ) Jack loves life, loves to have fun, loves people and has decided to love hockey....sound like anyone we know?

***We love you and miss you, Trav. Have a great season. We pray for your safety on the ice and in the plane/bus. Start saving money now...Jackson needs a sponsor!

No comments:

Post a Comment