Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Busy

                         It has been a few days since I've posted. I've been busy being a mommy.   Appointments, chores, errands and volleyball. Exhausting, but one day (which I know will come much sooner than I think), I will miss the chaos and fatigue of being a busy mom. Cannot even think about that or I get too sad!


6:00AM Volleyball. Kate was feeling the pain of the early morning!

....but by 6:45, she had her game face on!

I cannot express enough how much I love my time with Kate. I have been so lucky to have my
sister and mother-in-law stay with Jackson and Liz on most tournament days, so that I can devote a whole
eight hours to my sweet Kate.


She loves my kisses SO much! Agony!



No comments:

Post a Comment