Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Very frustrated with my computer as it isn't allowing me to access my blog. So, this post from my phone will be short. It is important to write even a short post because I am coveting prayer for Liz. Her counts came back and they are still low. Her Pediatrician asked me to prepare myself for her Gastroenterologist to tell me it is time for a G-tube. Today, the nurse practitioner who deals with the TPN and Gtube kids advised me if the same. Her Prealbumin is still low, lower than when we left the hospital, in fact, and though she has gained weight on the TPN, her Prealbumin is nowhere near where it should be. I will explain more when I can write more, but for now please keep praying for our Liz. Liz's docs have also advised not to put her back on school in May or June as I was shooting for. So sad that she hasn't had any of her 5th grade year. I love my time with her, but I wanted some normalcy even if only for a month or two. We'll get back to normal... it will just take longer than I want.

1 comment:

  1. OH, I am so sorry. I know that this is not what either of you wanted to hear. You both are in my heart and prayers daily! BIG HUGS~

    ReplyDelete