Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter



Jackson slept with his shoes and robe at the end of his bed so that he could be ready
to dash and get the hidden eggs. Super cute!




Awww, preparation paid off.

Kate was sweet to let him get some of the eggs that were too high for him to easily reach.

....and then there is Elizabeth. Every man for himself.
One of my favorite memories is of Elizabeth and Kate at the MOMS egg hunt. They were
about three years old, and while Kate ran and hunted for eggs, Liz stood by their baskets. As soon as Kate would run back and drop her eggs into her basket and then run for more, Liz would casually lean down and take Kate's
found eggs and place them in her own basket. She didn't move a muscle and yet had a full pot.
I should have known then..... Liz is high maintanance, smart and charming at the same time.

It was too early for Kate

Jackson's first saber

Get your bum off my table, pretty girl.

Kate has now enetered a stage of refusing to smile for pictures and being totally annoyed
when I request one.....

.... I take them anyway.
Happy Easter, from my precious family.
      Easter is one of my favorite days of the year. I love everything about it! Last year, Liz and I spent it in the hospital, but this year we were home! Not only home, but home and she was feeling good! So good in fact, that we made it to church. Ahhh, church. I needed it and was so happy to be there. The kids were excited to see friends and I totally soaked in the music, the Word, hugs from loved ones. It was awesome.

2 comments: