Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Friday, April 13, 2012

They left me...

My mom, sister, cousin, and baby Harper are back East for my brother's fiance's Bridal Shower. Those girls seriously left me! I wanted to join them and make the trip, but it isn't wise to take Liz right now, and I couldn't leave her home for five days. Boo!
The biggest point of this whole post lays in the first sentence.... "my brother's Fiance." Someone is willing to marry that boy! Kidding. Kind of. : )
In reality, Travis is a wonderful man and he will love Brooke respectfully and wholly.

Some of you know that my parents planned on naming me Brooke Allyson, and my mom changed her mind after delivery. My dad was set on the name though, and has called my Brooke since the day I was born.... but now there is a real Brooke joining this crazy family.
Harper's first hockey game. Put a beanie on that baby, Megan!

Emily and Brooke

Trav scored the first goal of the game. Harper is good luck!


Travis and Brooke. Cannot wait until July!!! We will be there, no matter what!



Wish I was there with you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment