Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A dream...



A dream is a wish you heart makes.....
Liz's wish to go to Disneyland during the Christmas season came true. We had a wonderful overnight trip and we are more thankful than words can express. The weather was great, the park was beautiful, and except for a couple bloody noses, Liz felt pretty good! The park was unbelievably crowded, but with Liz's pass, we bypassed lines.
As we left the park, I asked her if the day was as she had wanted; if it was as she had hoped. She answered that it was more perfect than she ever could have wanted.

















Wear the mask, but then touch the spiny-thingy that thousands of snotty-nosed kids have touched before you. Yuck!






My sister and her family, and my mom (who all have passes)joined us for the parade.











Annnnndddd, this was when I started to cry. The music alone could make a person cry, but then throw in the snow, the squeals and exclaims of all the children and the emotions I have about my own kids right now....I was a mess.....













Fireworks and room service to end the night








Falling asleep under the wall art of twinkling lights, that also played a lullaby.



Such a sweet ending to our special, special day. Dream away, sweet girls.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Sounds like a little piece of heaven here on earth.

    ReplyDelete