Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

O' Christmas tree and the flu for me!





Christmas Eve pajamas. My goodness, how old do they look!





The most fake smile ever, but it shows off his "All I want for Christmas are my FIVE front teeth!" smile. Jackson's Christmas Eve pajamas are CK pants and a white tee, just like Daddy wears to bed.







The girls' faces as they saw what was hiding behind the Christmas tree......





....bikes! Kate's cool blue and green beach cruiser. Liz's pink and white beach cruiser with scrolled "Lulu" (her nickname) written on it. And a green and black bike for Jax. So fun.




And that is it for photos, because immediately after I took the first bike photo, I got super sick and spent all of Christmas day and night in bed with a horrible flu. I was too sick to be overly sad that I was missing out on the day. It was just that bad! In fact, two days later, I still feel pretty gross, so I am just going to count it as a start to my New Year diet, and go with it.
Elizabeth says it was her best Christmas ever - forget the fact that her mommy wasn't present at all!- and that is what matters; I am glad that she and Kate had a great day. Poor Jackson wouldn't even move to open presents and was pretty miserable with what we now know is a sinus infection. Boo for us! Next year we get a big, big do-over Jackson!

I hope you all had a wonderful, healthy Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment