Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sweet!

Do you know who this is with Miss Elizabeth Claire?......

....it's sweet, sweet Jana Alayra. If you don't know who she is, I encourage you to look her up. She is an amazing woman who shares her life story and testimony with many, many groups around the world. She is also a fun, fabulous Christian singer who my kids happen to have taken to from the time they first heard her over seven years ago. Though Jana is based in the OC, she is very well known and busy with performances and appearances. The MOMS group I attend has been fortunate enough to have her share multiple times over the years. Anyway, my kids totally love Jana's music and have met her before, and I was excited to be able to have Liz with me this morning when Jana was back at my MOMS group. She was warm with Liz, and a little pep-talk, a free cd (just for being a special kid) and a big hug, had Liz a smiles.


 Know what else is sweet? A big 'ol bag full of M&M's! Know who would agree with that statement? A little guy named Jackson, who happened to be caught eating M&M's in bed at 12:40 AM (!!!!!!) this morning. Not. Even. Kidding. I heard noise on and off coming from his room for about ten minutes. First, I thought he was climbing down from his cool loft bed to go to the bathroom. Then, when I didn't hear his steps coming down the hall, I thought he was restless and maybe books or little cars left on his bed were being pushed around, causing the noise. Finally, I sent Walt in and he found little Mr. Wonka eating the candy! When Walt entered the room, Jackson looked up and said "Oh, hi". Twelve forty in the morning, friends! For goodness sake!
Sweet stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment