Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Tonight

Elizabeth is still in the hospital. There is much to explain about what is going on with her, but I just don't have it in me tonight. Tonight all I can think about is how much I want this over; how much I want my little girl to be well. Tonight I cannot stop the tears as I am overwhelmed by how much this all has effected my family and my marriage despite how determined I have been not to let it become a part of our lives. Tonight I long for the life I had when I dudn't stay up worrying about how my child would become well- of my baby would ever be well. Tonight I just want our life back. Two years of wanting our life back to the way it was.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for a calm and restful night for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allyson, you don't know me, but I am so touched by your story. I am sending prayers your way that you will be given the strength and courage you need to get through this hard, hard time, that your little Elizabeth will get well, and that your family and marriage will be strengthened through this trial. God bless.

    ReplyDelete