Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Giggles

Things that have made me giggle and smile in the last week:

* Upon seeing my "broken car" after my little (BIG!) fender bender Jackson said "Why you not use your horn or look where you going?!"

* Jackson, while being stuck for the 5th time while trying to start a second IV line told me "You should take me to new hosible (hospital)!"

* When I called home early the other morning, no one answered. I thought Walt and the girls must have overslept, as they should have been getting ready for school. Instead, I tracked them down on Walt's cell and they were at IHOP having breakfast.... on a school day!

* When Jackson says "emerngaseek" (emergency) or "bisussing" (disgusting)and his new obsession with using the word "actually"

* Elizabeth asking me if there is a bad-word dictionary so she can read it and find out what naughty words she isn't allowed to say.

* A card Jackson received from a Kindergartener friend who drew a picture of a thermometer and wrote "Your temperature should be 98.6, you know!" What Kinder knows that?!

* Kaitlin using the phrase " a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!" to defend herself when she was being disciplined.

* The fact that the girls casually mentioned that while I'd been in the hospital with Jack, they'd had donuts for breakfast...4 days in a row!

*PS - the girls usage of LOL and BRB and OMG....and so on, has gone from silly-cute to ANNOYING!

No comments:

Post a Comment