Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

In Lulu's words

Today I have had some alone time with Liz, as Katilin is spending the afternoon with my parents. I decided to do a little interview with her, similar to the one I did with Jackson. I didn't have expectations of anything other than sass or even nice to be said because Elizabeth has been a terror for the last few days. Her answers came quick and she was sincere. I am so glad I decided to do this, as it has made me feel better about her. I know that even though she is acting out horribly lately, she really does love her family and even loves being with us above all else.



What do you want to be when you grow up?
A fashion designer...in Paris!

Who is your best friend?
Emily

What is your favorite thing to do?
Spend time with my family or make dresses

What is your favorite song?
Butterfly

What are you scared of?
Spiders (boo! I have raised the girls not to fear them!), surgery and my family getting old.

Who makes you feel safe?
My family

What is your favorite food?
Sushi

Who makes your heart happy?
My family and friends

What are you thankful for?
My family and Jesus and my house

Who is your favorite person?
Jesus and my bff Emily and, I don't want to make you guys feel bad, so you and Katie are in 3rd place. (Gee, thanks!)

Where do you want to visit?
Paris

Where is your favorite place we go on trips?
Our beach house!

Who makes you laugh?
My bff. Katie is funny too, but don't tell her.

What is your favorite room in the house?
My bedroom because of privacy and I have a couch in there.

What makes you sad?
When people cry.

What makes you happy?
You guys! My family.

What would be a dream come true for you?
Making my own wedding dress, in Paris(at least the kid is consistant!). And going to Italy

If you could change anything, what would you change?
I would never have surgery or feel sick again. (knife in my heart!)

Who is your hero?
Jesus (wow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment