Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I have so much to say and yet as I sit here staring at the screen, I am doubting my decision to keep a blog. What do I want to share? Will anyone even care to read it? Will the words come? I spent a ridiculous amount of time even deciding on a title for my blog. Some of the names I came up with were awful! Finally, after going back and forth with a friend, sharing my ideas, she responded "I think you should do GRATEFUL NOELS- it is who you are!" So out went Are we There Yet?, Eventually.Soon.Someday (more on that title later) or Are you freaking Kidding Me?! (two of those were already taken anyway... turns out there are plenty of others who voice their frustrations in aggressive blog titles). I decided on Grateful Me. I dropped the "Noels" as I'm not going to speak to the gratefulness of the other 4 in this family. Another day I may have gone with adding them into my title, but as the kids fought over brand new toys and Walter griped over who-knows-what as I was titling this blog, I didn't sense any gratefulness. So, they are out : )
I have committed. The title has been chosen and my first entry posted. I have no idea what words will fill this blog or if anyone will read it. I do know that at the very least it will become a journal for me and help me remember what at least one friend already knows... Grateful (Me) is who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment