Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Beauties of Mine

Beautiful Kate with her beautiful plate....





And Elizabeth...






Two hours later. She looked good today! Last night she worried Walter and me because she was so pale and actually appeared almost gray. She looked better this morning, though as they day has gone on, she looks exhausted.





This afternoon was time just for girls. Walt was at work and Jackson was with my parents and so the girls and I had time together. My parents had been planning for weeks to take the kids to the Bass Pro Shop. They have gone before and the kids think it is so fun there. During the holiday season, it is even more special. My parents and sister raved about it....free carousel rides, gun shooting, games, pictures and time alone as a family to talk to Santa, and free kids meals in the yummy restaurant. All free! Anyway, it has been in the plans for a few weeks, but Liz is just too tired to walk around for a whole afternoon and has had more nausea, so it was not a good idea for her to go. She was really upset as she likes my parents WAY more than she likes me.
I decided to send Jackson and take the girls to Color Me Mine. That idea seemed to perk Liz up and we had a great time painting and talking. Not once did we mention anything medical or about school. Nice! After painting, we went to have a sushi lunch at one of our favorite sushi places which we've been craving. Time with my girls is so precious as I know the years pass quickly and soon they will want more time away from me than with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment