Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Prayers


My praying boy. Isn't this image beautiful?


You all have been so wonderful about holding Liz and our family in prayer. Would you please pray for these friends? Thank you.

My sweet friend Sarah's mom, Sherry, is having a second brain surgery tomorrow morning. Her brain tumor has grown larger and this surgery is necessary. Please pray for Sherry's recovery and healing and also for the family. Sherry has spent her life caring for others (she may have been your L&D nurse at Memorial, in fact, and I know she has touched many lives.

Sandy's father will have surgery for pancreatic cancer tomorrow. Sand herself is a cancer survivor and it seems cruel to have her family face cancer again.

For Ani and Matt Taylor as they face the holiday season without their Ruby. And for Ruby's sister Kate (who my Kate prays for often). Ani is amazing and inspiring to so many during her pain, but a mama's heart is so raw and can only take so much and I pray for her strength.

And for the families of those involved in the horrific car accident I came to only minutes after it occurred today. What an awful way to be reminded, yet again, of how quickly life can be taken.


Thank you friends for all the prayers and support. I value each of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment