Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Wreath

I have told you before how great our church is. If you don't have a church family I encourage you to find one, and if you live in Long Beach we'd love to have you visit ours! Bethany is a special place for families and we are blessed with the children's program and our small group (not so small at about 40 families) of parents of young children is especially wonderful.
Tonight we gathered to celebrate the beginning of the Advent season and make our advent wreathes. It was a nice night and I was happy to have the time with the kids and our friends.




Liz took a big step in wearing her mask in a group. We haven't been going anywhere other than appointments as I have been wanting to keep her out of crowds, so tonight was a big step. Being in a room of 60+ people though, I told her she would have to wear a mask or else stay home. I was so happy she decided to come.







Jackson was most interested in eating cookies and circling all of his sight words in the Advent book.





Isn't she so stinkin' cute?!





Our wreath before....









Liz insisted Auntie help make the bow because I apparently stink at bow making...





...and after





And Kate blows it out until we light the next candle tomorrow night..



No comments:

Post a Comment