Life is wonderful and difficult... and I am grateful!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A post by Elizabeth Claire

Hi. This is Liz.
Thank you for praying for me!

Now I am going to interview my mom.


1. What is your favorite color?
- I don't have one. I like blue.

2. Did your dreams ever come true?-
- Some of them. I always wanted to be a mommy, so that one came true!

3. Did you dream big?
- Not as big as I should have. Not as big as you do!!!

4. What are your favorite sounds?-
-A newborn baby's cry, Jackson's laugh, the sound of tires on gravel (Holly thinks that is a creepy sound, but I like it), the sound of a bat hitting a baseball, the ocean, rain, the sound of my children's voices. Music, of course.

5. This is a question I have been dying to ask you, but I always forget. Did your life turn out how you would want it?
- Hmm. Sometimes you don't want what you find out later is exactly how you should be. You know? I love my life. and I still have time to do things I want to do. Unless you are going to push me off a cliff. Are you going to push me off a cliff? : )

6. Who's your favorite fashion designer?
- Elizabeth Noel

7. Thank you! Did you want to be a princess on your wedding day?- You know, I never really dreamed about my wedding day when I was young.
WHAT? HOW COULD YOU NOT?-
- I just didn't. And then, I got married YOUNG. Too young. Liz, how old must you be to get married?
Thirty!
- Right! Anyway, I wanted to get married, but I didn't think about feeling like a princess. You should, though.

8. What's your favorite place in the world? Please say Paris!
- My favorite place is anywhere you kids or Daddy are. I love the beach house, you know that. Anywhere near the ocean is a favorite place.

9. What did you want to be when you grew up?
- A few things! I wanted to be a teacher. Or a dolphin trainer. I used to make Auntie and Uncle Travis play FBI, I was the agent. When I was in high school and college, I thought I would be a business woman or English teacher.
A teacher is too much work!!!

10. What's your favorite flower?
- You know this answer! I like Gerbera Daisies. I also like hydrangea and dahlias.

11. This is a funny one. who was your first boyfriend?
- Oh man! YOU aren't allowed to have a boyfriend until you are 16! My first boyfriend was Steve. Papa liked Steve and helped him become an Eagle Scout, but I think he also wanted to kill him : )

12. This is a really funny one. To this day, do you regret your honeymoon on the ship?
- You are silly! I wanted to go to Hawaii, but Dad wanted Mexico. He got sick...he should have listened to me and gone to Hawaii : )

These are good, Mommy. Thank you.
Thanks for asking, Love.

1 comment: